Originally Posted by BiomedTechGuy
HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!
Yes, but I'm doing it for an important reason: I have a Bill Mitchell aluminum RB block that I'm having built as a 4.50 x 4.50 572 going in my 70 V-code Roadrunner. I insist on a 6bbl feeding it. I'm also very attached to my N96 Air Grabber hood, so I am going to start out with the Indy ModMan intake CNC'd for Max Wedge ports for the TrickFlow 270 heads. My Holley carbs are modded by Promax. It seems to be the ONLY choice for the combination of low profile to keep the Air Grabber, 6bbl, and nitrous.
If I can ever "get over" letting go of the Air Grabber and hood, my next move would be the aftermarket (slightly taller) 69½ A12 scoop.
Also I emailed the company that has the 2bbl "Dominator" carbs just to see if they have any info on using 3 in a 6bbl configuration.

Do the trickflow 270's have a raised intake port location and what is the height difference between the indy intake and a stock ebrock 6pack? the answers to these 2 questions will tell you if you caan keep the hood , assuming you can get an air cleaner on it assuming this is going to be a street car .

running up my post count some more .