So on the “safer using 34” comment….is this for street and motor only pulls?
I’ve ran it on 93 pump for 5 gallons then bought a new sealed 5 gal pale of Sunoco 110 motor only for a few mile cruise around last week at this point but have not done any plug reading pulls. When I got back after that plugs were ugly black…
Plan is to go do some backroad pulls - warm it up on street plugs, put in new set of -8 plugs, start up, do burn out, run a 330’ or 660’ and shut off tow back to my trailer and read plugs.
I have cam card, piston card but no nothing past this paperwork regarding deck height etc… Muscle Motors ain’t around to tell
help with build specs and the previous owner can’t help.
Thought about E85 but just got my Gary Williams carb back.
I have -10 lines with a A2000 Aeromotive pump and Reg then a holler blue for nitrous Sytem. I guess change fuel lines and carb is all I need to change or am I wrong?
Wish I knew CR too but unless somebody can tell by the paper work it’s mean tearing it down. But it’s all fresh with 5 pulls on it so I’d hate to do that.
The other thing is he was locked 36 (in the grid tune) and he was dropping it to 27 when the spray came on.
My question is when driving it on the street will reducing the timing to say 30 make it run any cooler?
On the few miles on the 110 octane it got up to 215 degrees I shut off and let it set left fans and pump running got down to 160 in just a few minutes.
Drove back home 5 miles and it was back up to 215
Sorry for all the newbieness but gotta ask to know.