Originally Posted by a12rag
Originally Posted by AndyF
I helped Tim W. build a '68 Valiant into a very mean road racer. It would go 160 mph on the front straight at Portland International. Would also hit 160 mph on the local freeway if you were brave enough. Suspension was still a stock design although every part got modified to some extent. It takes a lot of work to build one of these cars. Definitely cheaper and easier to just buy a used Z51 but if you need a project to keep you busy it is a good one.

"Though I travel through the valley of Rice, I fear NO EVIL, for TORQUE is with me !" . . . . was awesome to see that car and the little "comment line' that was on bottom of back window ! Go MOPAR !!

While that comment was funny, I removed it when I owned the car for fear of someone messing with the car because they didn't like it. We have those types of people here.

I'm curious what happened to it. I sold it to NV69B7RR and he sold it to MrBelvedere2, who then sold it to someone else. That's where the trail goes cold. I hope someone is flogging it on a track somewhere.

'67 is an abbreviation of 1967
67' is an abbreviation of 67 feet
They are not interchangeable.