Originally Posted by RROD
Nice numbers Chargerfan68. I have a few questions, what hyd roller lifters are you using, what spring retainer pkg on your trick flow heads and whose rocker arm assembly did you use? I’m planning on building a very similar engine build. Thanks.

I used Howards Max Effort hyd roller lifters. Part no 91774. (Incidentally, i was concerned about the weight of oil i would use, since some hyd lifters are specific to weight. So i called Gaterman, who makes these, and the engineer said i would be fine using 10w40 or 15w-50 conv or synthetic....no problem at all). As far as the retainers, they are installed by Trickflow with the hyd roller spring option. So, I have no information on what retainer they are. The spring i believe is 1.545”. Maybe Dwayne P might chime in and give info on retainers. For the rockers, i used the Comp Cams Ultra pro magnum Rockers (steel) par no 1621-16. Very nice rockers. This is the second time i’ve used them. First on my own 505” in my ‘73 charger. Roller tip lands almost exactly in center of valve tip with both sets. These are bushed.
Good luck on your build. And thx.

Last edited by Chargerfan68; 10/04/20 11:07 PM.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.