Originally Posted by krautrock
I bet it wouldn't be too hard to find dyno numbers for a similar combo as this motor but with Edelbrock heads instead of the Trick Flow. will be some nice info for comparison.

Here is another comparison of a similar build with Indy EZ's and a hydraulic roller. Attached is the dyno run shortly before I almost had a catastrophic failure due to valve train instability issues due to insufficient spring pressures etc

I've since dropped the compression and switched to a solid roller with the help of Dwayne Porter. and run a valve train setup by Mike at B3 Racing. The replacement pistons weighed in at 528 grams to match the high compression ones I had in there, so it really spins up nicely.

I never did get it back on the dyno, but this latest motor is the smoothest reving RB I've ever had.

Notice how close the power is between the 4bbl Dominator and the 3 - 2's.

http://www.hughesengines.com/TechArticles/3dynotest684hp500cid6pack4bbljcross012007.php

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)