I believe there is significant power being left on the table due to the non-ported iron six pack intake. I sent my aluminum intake to Hughes and let them do as much as they knew how to do on it. They spent a significant amount of time working on it to push their envelope of porting knowledge and ate half the hours they spent to learn just how far they could improve the flow. They got the port to port spread much closer than it is in stock form and gained a significant CFM increase per port overall.

Here's an article they published years ago on a bunch of intakes including the six pack. http://www.hughesengines.com/TechArticles/4portedintakemanifoldsupdated08272007.php

I'm tempted to buy a another new aluminum intake, bolt it to my motor to transfer my port alignment to it and send it off to Wilson to see what they can do to it with their best effort.

20200427_174153 (Medium).jpg

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)