Originally Posted by fast68plymouth
I think when Greg gets the sheet from the run that had the 610@5300 rpm on it, the peak might end up being a little higher than that.
On the screen shot he has of that run, which as I understand it went up to about 6000rpm, only shows the data through 5300......... and to that point, the numbers were still going up.
The dyno printout should show the whole run, so the actual “peak” may not have actually occurred at 5300(but..... then again, it may have).

I don’t recall all the details of the conversation he and I had about the power expectations when we were discussing the cam choice....... but I think it basically did what was expected.

With the 6bbl, the numbers are within 7hp from 5200-5900.

Yes Dwayne, i will get that sheet from the shop, but i don’t think it will be for a few weeks. I will send it your way and try to post it on here whenni get it.
And as far as our conversation, i think the cam choice was perfect for the intended usage. We knew it would never be raced at track. And his converter is not matched with a high horsepower build. So, you tried to keep it very streetable for power brakes and torque production from lower down. He thinks his converter is around 2500-2800. The sixpack was also a given from day 1. I am extremely pleased with the cam choice.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.