Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
I got several neighbors that love having pits/open fires/meat smokers/bbq's/etc,etc....sometimes the stink is horrible, sometimes the smoke is unbearable but I don't complain,...But I do remind them when they do complain about my emissions of paint/bodywork/fiberglass/air chisel/ratchet/impact/hammering/grinding/ sounds to deal with it, like I deal with their fires/smoke/drinking late night partying that goes on year round....the o'l "what's good for the goose. is good for the gander"... I've found that if you want to bitchh out your neighbor, they'll wait until the shoe's on the other foot to bitchh you out, so basically deal with it, it's a trivial matter....

Exactly. Mind your own damn business and live your life because this is America not some far left country. You know what I hate? People that dump a gallon of cologne or perfume on to go shopping. Cigar and cigarettes even out in the open, loud cars or worse yet motorcycles, pool party’s and drunks when I’m not invited, people that use leaf blowers everyday in the fall, barking dogs, etc. But I’m smart enough to know I’m not the perfect neighbor. And I bet you aren’t either so stick your nose up you know where

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time