Gene,
Thank you for taking time to explain a little of that and add some pictures as well. I know that this will not be a quick project by no means and have done some research on the process, videos don't make the job easier though. I do know that I have to shorten the frame and if I go with the 88 it will be about 4 inches to make everything line up and have the wheels located in the fenders properly. I did not know where would be best to shorten it so thanks a ton for that information. I had also planned on trying to use the Dakota firewall and maybe the floor itself if I can get it to line up right but we will have to see about that. I am building a 360 to replace the 318 that is in the truck now and did expect to have to relocate the firewall I just had no idea how far. With the 88 I am looking at the steering column looks very basic and I was curious if you used any of the dakota steering columns in any of your builds to line up and convert to power steering? Again, thank you so much for the time and help with this. I will make sure to have a post on here as I go forward and if you don't mind I may ask you for advice if I get stuck.

Jeremy

1957 D100