Originally Posted by Grizzly
Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
lol, I know my truck gets 22 here on the east coast, out there I don't know.

Here we go, rolleyes here come the excuses. Should we all move out there for the +10 mpg better air? I'm in.

Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
We will fill up my truck, hit the highway for a tankful (about 400 miles, and still have some left) and then we can refill it and crunch the numbers.

Gotcha. tonguue

How about I crunch the numbers? You have a 30 gallon tank, same as the First Gen I had, ("some left", so, 26 gallons), 400 miles divided by 26 gallons is 15.4 mpg.

15.4 mpg is a long way from the "25 to 26" you claim above, but a lot closer to the Fuelly site I quoted above.

I'll save you the trip here: you can just send me the $2000.00 whistling

You are one miserable old SOB. I said my truck can get 22 MPG, you basically called me a liar. Well I offered to prove it by betting anything you wanted to bet, to come here and I'll prove it to you. You are the one with the excuses, who cares what you Magnum truck gets, you opened your mouth, called a bunch of people liars and now you want me to come there to prove it to you? You know what you can do to yourself. Put up or shutup or just send me the money now to avoid embarrassing yourself further. BTW what does 400 miles and 18 gallons of fuel (still a 1/4 tank left) equal genious?

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.