Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
but no, you want to include your truck (why I don't know as your trucks mileage was never a topic of discussion) and have me drive out west to you. That was not the original offer so I am done with you.

I included my truck because I will hit my stated mileage number, and my stated Cummins numbers will be within 5% on YOUR truck. It's more about who is telling truth around here about what a Cummins gets for fuel mileage, like 6pakBee and Rhino.

Really sad that you are resorting to reducing my character, but only proves you've lost out to someone who tells the truth. Everytime this comes up I get PM's from other Cummins Owners saying "thank-you for telling it like it it". They know better than to argue with you Delusional, wanna-be truck drivers.

It's all here for the WWW to see and judge for themselves, Guitar, too bad it was you this time: I had a lot of respect for you.

Now, where do I get a windshield wiper motor restored? Who makes the best hot air kit for my ________? I found a crack in one of my tires, should I replace all 4? rolleyes

Mo' Farts

Moderated by "tbagger".