Originally Posted by Grizzly
Originally Posted by Alaskan_TA
Oh well.

I tried.

Don't bother, I've owned a few of them, I know what they get.

See Barry he won't believe you either. He just can't fathom that anyone else knows something or can do something he can't. If he would have read a little further down he would see my truck is not stock. I worked to get those numbers out of my trucks and make them run very well at the same time. My truck is no slouch. Is it noisy inside, yes. Does it ride rough, yes. But it does what I said if does whether he believes it or not. I don't have any reason to lie about it, I'm the one paying the fuel bill not him.
And Grizzly, Plankton is a very fitting avatar for you, everything you do is a failure no matter how hard you try. You never win. I offered to bet you any amount of money you wanted, and this must be the part you missed, you come here, we fill my truck, drive it down the highway, fill it back up and we crunch the numbers but no, you want to include your truck (why I don't know as your trucks mileage was never a topic of discussion) and have me drive out west to you. That was not the original offer so I am done with you.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.