Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by HP2
Originally Posted by BSB67
Solid flat tappet. Comp cam: XS268S. Pretty mild, and easy on parts.

This is an internet amatur's recommendation from a catelog. I would suggest calling a professional.

I have also been looking at that one, it's mechanical. Very close to Hughes SEH2024BL-11 but more duration and a little less lift. Plus I'm not sure Comp grind their Mopar cams for the larger .904 lifters...

I'm going to tell you that I have been told, and saw it on here also, that Hughes has Comp grind al their cams for them so that being said I'm sure that all the cams Cp sells are designed around the .904 lifter size up scope

I have also heard so. That Hughes let someone else grind their cams is no surprise. You need to be effective and grind a lot of cams all day long to make money.

My question then would be if Comp really design their Mopar grinds to take advantage of the bigger lifters in a way that make the cams make more/better power?
Dave at Hughes claim they do so, and I'm willing to believe him. Hughes are Mopar only and can put all their effort in maximizing their cam grinds.
Do Comp have resources to put their best engineers to design cams for Mopars only?
Some time ago I tried to compare Comp to Hughes grinds. Not scientifically but as well as I could just studying duration, lift and LS. It always seems like Hughes have steeper ramps and that makes me suspicious.

70 W100 Power Wagon. 318 4-spd
70 Sport Fury 440 2dr HT
71 Duster 340
71 Charger Super Bee - 383/727
72 Charger "Sabotage" - 440/727 - Street/Strip
78 Warlock in beautiful patina