Car we are building is an old Pro Stock E Body. It had both a Liberty and a Clutch Flite in it at different times. Ran quicker with the Liberty but things were different back in 1972, but I have no idea of the internals of each transmission when in the car. Looking at running Nostalgia Pro Stock but they have gone to a Clutch pedal format. Every day of the week I would run the A&A TF, that thing in another one of the cars has been the best money spent with little to nothing being hurt. Just rebuild it when needed and everything has been nice when taking it apart. Talked about the pump on another board. Looks like the weak points are the input shaft and the pump. Do not really want to run a Lenco and sold all the the Liberty and Nash stuff a long time ago. I am listening anything else out there that might work, I kind of liked keeping it Chrysler and near to the same as some of the other cars we have. Big Cubes and HP/Torque are one thing that will destroy the Clutch Flite but a slipper clutch might solve one problem. More research needed and a call to A&A might give some answers either good or bad.

Please keep posting anything you know or think, this is a learning curve for us.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY