Small town of 700 people go in 11a.m. to drug store and pizza place is 2 buildings away fromsmall market I go for most perishables. I call ahead pick up two boxes and place $35 cash on counter pick up boxes and place in back of car in plastic sheet, wash hands with alcohol gel. Return home and remove from box in garage on card table for the purpose, re-wrap in saran wrap. Put one in freezer, other in refrigerator. $450* oven for 15 to 18 min "pop the bubbles" when 1/2 way done, enjoy with a washed fresh green salad
The grocery store in the big pop 3,500 nearby town creeps me out so I do most shopping at the market in small town where I have few choices of most goods and about 2 dozen fruit and veg choices, small dairy cabinet for milk, etc. In and out I seldom see 5 people inc workers in this clean market. I've talked with them about doing call up drive up service and they are open to it. I have a sheet of plastic and a grey plastic dish tub in the back of car for holding anything I buy. I plan to survive.
I believe the food chain will be impacted by late summer. Buy your peroxide now.