Originally Posted by B1MAXX
Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
2350 is a TOTALLY different story. I have been just a click slower at that weight in VEGAS at ELEVATION with a measly 604" apparently its a turd and I have no clue what I'm doing.

So do tell is it a 600-13X, headed deal? If not I would LOVE to hear all about it as I have not seen a STOCK bore space WEDGE head come anywhere near that on HP.

600's won't go on a 4.80 bore space

I know that as I have one...My point being I would LOVE to have a larger bore on my Predator, if it was the same bore as my 600-13 deal it would make more power as well. As for a STD 600-13 or X head making 1250hp...…Hell Indy does not even claim that, and why even bother with a Predator head. Now the -13XXX heads that are a totally different casting all together, they seem capable, but just my opinion from a distance as Ive never seen them in person, but if its gonna happen that where its gonna be.

Different dowel pin location and size, the top row of head bolts is moved, on the second row the two outer bolt holes are spread out, the lower holes are in the same position. No stock oiling(if that matters) ports are slightly lager and of course is capable of 4.600" bore.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"