Originally Posted by skicker
Originally Posted by HotRodDave
I never really mess with moparts on my phone butt the ole laptop works great so out of curiosity I tried getting on my phone and looking, holy smokes!!! Tiny and there are waaaaaaaay more adds than there is moparts on the page. I can see why anyone would get frusterated looking at moparts on the phone, if that was my only way of getting on here you would never hear from me again.

Ditto...

As mentioned by moparx I've never had any Infolinks issues using my PC...

Tried it once on my I-phone and that will never happen again...

My old phone took pics that when saved could be posted here...The new one they're too big so no new pics after January of 2019...

Recently (maybe the last 3-4 years) there's been a few of the local Mopar guys who have passed...that wealth of knowledge died with them...No more calling them for help...

Add in the fact I've never gotten satisfactory results from using the search feature here...

I read everything certain members post...There's always a little something I can pick up and for that I'm still grateful this place exists...

I use this, Photo Compress, to compress images on my phone to uploadable size. It will knock a 4-5 meg image down to a few hundred k which is well under the 4 meg limit for the board.

https://photo-compress-2-0-ad-free.soft112.com/

Kevin

Last edited by Twostick; 01/08/20 10:14 PM.