IMO there are still plenty of racers here. Just don't see to many racing related topics anymore to comment on.

John really seems to get burr up his butt over those of us who get frustrated with the lack of parts availablilty and voice our frustration. Seems you would prefer we leave all together. That kind of attitude it s what will chase some away, I have a thick skin and not scared. Oh yeah I have a 68 Camaro, pump gas NA 540 street car that could run circles around 50% of the racecars on here. Didn't have to wait over a year for a block, 8 days actually from order to delivery. Does that make me a Mopar hater, should I go away because I own a bowtie? Both my racecars are STILL Mopar powered and likely will be for at least awhile longer. But at some point in performance you have to see the writing on the wall if you want to keep chasing faster ET's.

BTW I will be on the dyno tomorrow with a brand new Mopar bullet for the dragster. I could have MORE easily put a BBC in it and saved myself a TON of headaches. But nope still carrying that torch for some reason. But hell yeah I will complain about all the issues we have had getting it done

As for the constant complaining about the site, I get some of it. The ads can be quite annoying for sure, the mobile version really sucks. But this place is only as good as its members make it. Keep complaining about it and eventually you may have a self fulfilling prophecy and it could disappear, just like the racetracks some love to complain about and not attend that have gone the way of the DoDo.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"