Im not, I asked the question on your statement, teach me, apparently I have been doing it wrong seem pretty apparent that is your opinion. What head is on this beast making 1250hp? All I asked, maybe Im missing the boat. Hell 1250 is more than even INDY claims so I am truly curious. If you don't understand why the bore spacing would make a difference then I don't know what to tell you.

BTW I have a 600-13x engine as well. I am fairly well aware of what that head can do as well. 4.50's here in a 2000lb dragster with a single 4 cast intake. Seems you have more than one burr up your butt. I am open minded and have run just about every mopar combo out there. I ran small blocks for a long time, had a small block running 9.80's in the early 90's that I drove around and street raced, oh yeah NA as well W2's welded stroker crank and all. Aint much making that kind of power NA. A couple 600-13XXX headed combos I know of and some Predator stuff. Not seen anything else get there. But I am always willing to learn

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"