Nobody here races.... he77 I don’t even get out much anymore.

Builders come and go.... it’s similar to me going on to some diesel related sites where there’s nothing but dealer bashing... why would I contribute to that? Go pay someone to fix your junk! Builders work hard to gain their “experience”..... why give it out for free? Kind of a double edged sword for many of them.... they’re mopar enthusiasts, and want to be here on that level.

Shady Dell.... yeah I was in that group W5 cnc port deal irons ago. I was also the “one” (that I know of) that got the luck casting that leaked on an intake port. My only “issue” with Ryan was how he handled it after his “repair/epoxy” failed. It’s racing... I know “poo occurs”. I simply needed the head fixed by either him or someone. Figured he’d know what direction to take.... that’s when I got put on the ignore list never to communicate with him again..... and believe me, this was in no way a pissing match or blame placing. I simply “assumed” that an aluminum head could be repaired.

I could go on about all the cracks around the guides he put in.... another story I’ll save for another time.