I monitor several forums, and I agree it seems like traffic is down on all of them. I also do not like the constant ads popping up on this and several other sites. I am not sure what the new format of yellow bullet is supposed to be, but I stopped going to that forum because of the change. You will get good and bad info on almost every forum, even some of the professional ones I am on. Just like reading a book, just because you can get a book published, is no proof that the contents is accurate. I try and post info that has worked for me, if I get trashed, I have a thick skin. I just hope the community of performance people have a thick skin as a group and keep these forums going. It is really great to bounce off ideas and ask questions to people that love performance and old cars. And over the years I have seen a lot of people drop out of the sport, because they got raped by people who did not know what they were doing or talking about. I think that it is too easy to insult people in a way, that you would never do so in public face to face. I would suggest that everyone use the same courtesy that you would in person online, it would go a long way to improve participation. And that when somebody does post they be given thanks for taking the time to sit down and type a response. Everybody it seems today is short on time, and at least the way I type, it takes time to post. Also when someone posts think of it as a favor to be repaid when you can post good info.