I love that you are doing your Dad's car O.E. Paul. Tell him I said Hey! No it never ends and yes you never quit learning. It has been and always will be fun to me to get into these details this deep. Thanks again Paul for all the correct knowledge you have shared with me and others!

All the comments from the peanut gallery that do not help the question at hand is the main reason I no longer get into these threads anymore. I am sure that is also why the serious A12 guys left this forum and started their own. It is really sad that people in this hobby want to put down others who love these cars but choose a different way to enjoy them.

Whether you want to just drive them, or restore them, or race them, or trailer them, we are all on the same team. The save these Mopar's team.
Thanks to all in this hobby who care about these cars and want everyone to enjoy them however they see fit.

And by the way, this forum is called Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum. Why wouldn't we be discussing how they bent cotter pins at the factory!!!!!!

69 Road Runner vert
69 GTX hard top
70 Road Runner 4 speed
70 Hemi Cuda vert