You're welcome, some of us forget that to most of us this is a hobby. Some of us build models and just glue the parts together and some of us get into the most detailed creations that yes are considered insane but we stand back and say wow with respect to the detailer.

Back to bending cotter pins: Here are some photos of a 5600 mile survivor A12 bee's suspension, steering and K-frame with what looks like Ziebart rust prevention. Some of the cotter pins look to have been just tap bent and some folded. Just some examples to look at.

There are also a few things that I never noticed before and that is the lower radiator hose sure looks like one of the workers in the pit put that on from underneath with the direction of the clamp. scope

Also I always wondered why the K-frame had two holes that were not at the lowest point of the K-frame to what I would think would be for draining water or snow, etc., and also why they were stamped and had a lip on the inside that would keep some of it from draining?? Then I see the assembly line K-frame fixture and wonder if those two holes are for that fixture? hmmmmmm. Another thought came to mind, that it also seemed like a perfect time to stamp a date code onto the front of the K-frame because those assembly line workers know exactly what day it is and what shift they are working and that date and shift code would tell just exactly which team of workers married the ENTIRE driveline to the body. that date code covered a lot of assembly if it was used for that and it just happens to be one of the places where they placed an assembly line broadcast sheet.

IMG_4154.jpgIMG_4160.jpgIMG_4158.jpgIMG_4155 copy.jpg