Originally Posted by WFO
I'm glad to hear good reports on these already. I was planning to go twin turbo blow through carb on my Fury but after I saw the Sniper at it's price point I had to change my plans.

Do either of you guys know if the factory fuel pressure regulator is boost referenced?

We bought a boost reference fuel pres reg. Right now we use it and just don't have the boost pressure line on it of course since its not boosted yet. This system calls for 58 psi which is what we have ours set at. Thanks again to all for the help. To me the system was easy to install and wire up and my son did the hard work of changing the gas tank to a in-tank pump and running the fuel line. And we put the battery in the trunk at the same time. But running the fuel line was the hardest and most time consuming part of the job IMO. We like this Sniper fuel injection a lot and even if your a good tech who works with fuel injection if you have not worked with this unit you will be learning as to how much this will let you do. More then I thought but that's because I have only worked with factory new cars. This Holley Sniper lets you change and set just about everything to get the system dialed in just right to your car. I keep seeing more and more that we can do and we like it. Thanks again to all for the help. Ron