My son and I added the Holley Sniper EFI to his Dart that was running a Holley 750 DP. We also installed the battery in the trunk as we wanted the room under the hood since later we will be adding a Super Charger to the car after we build the new eng this winter. We got these stud post as we ran the large battery cables right from the battery to these two post we mounted on the drivers fenderwell. That way we have two good post for a hot and ground right under the hood since the Sniper like the MSD wants good hot and ground hookups right off the battery. Instead of running the wires from them back to the battery in the trunk we have good connectors right under the hood and this setup worked great. He has been driving the car about a week and took it to the track the other day to see how it runs. The car has not been driven a lot yet as its still learning as its being driven but we always hear that carbs are faster. Well the best it has run on the carb was 11.41 @ 117 on a very good day. Its an 11.50 car on average days. The other night it ran 11.67 @ 115 which we figure is about a tenth slower. But it may get better as it learns more and we can also do a lot of tuning with it and are still finding out more we can do. But he loves it as the car drives awesome and everything about it he likes other then its a tad slower but he don't care because it will get a new eng and a supercharger later. He figures then he will beat me the old man. LOL. We wanted to get this EFI running before we pull this eng and supercharge the car. We also ran the starter on a separate cable using a Ford type starter solenoid in the trunk. Ron

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 383man; 05/05/19 12:25 AM.