I just got mine running on my 512. I wired the hyperspark in before I started it and I’m glad I did. I did cam break in and seated the rings with a holley 950, stock uncurved replacement mopar distributor set to 34° total, and a msd CD box. The newer sniper already has all the hyperspark settings figured out- dwell on the white trigger to the msd points input etc. The instructions say to unplug the fuel pumps and crank it to verify 15° before starting it. Well mine said ‘synching’ then fired up! It must have been wet from the previous key cycle when I went thru the fan trigger menus. Screw this I said and just plugged the pumps back in and started it. I had used the plastic rotor phasing tool thst comes with it. It fired off and was at 17.5° not bad- a little twist and I locked it down at the 15° the handheld was reporting. I bumped the idle to 22° using the map readout as a vac gauge and compared to the 12° or whatever the old distributor gave at a slightly choppy 900 rpm it warmed up and I reset it to 850 then 800 with just a touch of lope. Good stuff!

Radar