Originally Posted By stumpy
Originally Posted By cdwmotorsports
Originally Posted By stumpy
Most of "the crotchety old guys" on this site would have had that thing diagnosed in a day.

Yep and most aren’t likely attempting to do this outside in 30 degree temps. I however am as we have a single car garage not long enough to even house this car, let alone it being occupied by my wife’s Jeep.

Don't bet on it. We have worked on these things in the same conditions and still do when necessary. It was 39* today and I did a tune up on my 05 Durango in the driveway and I'm over 70.

And yet you weren’t at all one of the crotchety old guys I was speaking of, you gave useful info and your suggestion is on my list. Today would’ve been the best day to work on it, and I would’ve loved to. My kids come before any old car and both were engaged in their activities today which allowed for me to go watch them participate in things they enjoy. My enjoyment of old cars was postponed, tomorrow I’m at the FH as well as Monday, which shoves my next day to look at it to Tuesday. I’ll report back then.

Feel free to anyone wishing to post what you may but I’m done with the non productive comments in this thread, yes I’ll likely read it to see if you posted info I can add to the list but if you’re being negative then I’ll just move on.

I do appreciate the help of those that have offered suggestions and up until the last few months have really enjoyed my time here.....

eBay-cdwmotorsports