Originally Posted By RapidRobert
I'd fill the carb bowl with (fresh) gas & run the pump inlet into a can of (fresh) gas & cap the carb nipple & I would preoil it after all this time & oil the cyls. I'm assuming it ran when parked so I would disable the starter (pull the yellow wire at the starter relay) & see if your connections are correct & everything is being fed in "crank" & "run" that should be. I'm assuming the dist has been moved so confirm basic timeing (15 BTDC is good)

It did not run when parked. My ex brother in law drove it, f-Ed it up and assured my parents he could fix it. He didn’t fix it and it has sat 10-13 years in a barn untouched. When I got it off the trailer after buying it from my parents and dragging it home I replaced the battery, ignition box and coil (now FBO stuff), and bypassed the ballast resistor. I bought new fuel filters and fuel line to ensure it’s not got fuel issues too, those have not been put on and I didn’t have the fuel pump turned on to avoid junking the carb, pump or regulator.

eBay-cdwmotorsports