Andy: Yeah, I did a data log of the run - I'll attach a CSV export to this post. The board doesn't like the CSV file extension, so I renamed it to a TXT. The viewer application won't export a nice JPEG like the Dyno Jet software will.

If for some reason you wanted the raw file you can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKPMtipIwe9P4DjesVU3FyH3WPxvYmmg/view?usp=sharing

I do have a fuel pressure gauge, but it's under the hood.

Fast68Plymouth: I think it running rough was all due to me running the tank too low. Next time out I'll run it at half tank. I did see the Holley offering to add a baffle into the tank, but I think I'm going to try my hand at making a custom tank for the car. The factory tank won't allow for 3" exhaust on either side and is even real close to contacting the 2.5" as it is. I've got a friend that can Tig. Probably be a winter project.

On my way out to my Dad's I tried two launches on a stretch of empty road while watching the tach. It hit 4k before the tires really started screaming.

I wasn't watching the tach through the traps either. More inexperience showing I guess. The datalog shows it peaked at 5900 RPM at the end of the run. That pass was made leaving it in drive.

No idea on the weight. I'll try and find a scale this week.

I really appreciate everyone's time in helping me with this. Thanks guys...

13.06 Run.txt (69 downloads)
Last edited by MarkM; 08/14/18 12:56 AM.

1987 Fifth Avenue - 512/518/D60