DO get prices written down by your machine shop before you spend a nickel.
Measure how far down in the bore the pistons are at TDC. They could be 0.185" down. Those latest model RBs ran about 7.2:1 actual compression.

Assume that the valves need to be ground and that probably means new guides. You need at least stock HP springs, but really you need whatever springs your cam manufacturer calls out.

For stock heads the KB step dome pistons like the KB184 work to get squish into the chamber. They are stock replacement weight so no rebalancing. There will probably be an extra step in the machining process but it's worth it.

I've reused quite a few cranks without machine work. I've done the same with stock rods. On cranks the major wear happens on the underside of the rod journal. Check for consistent diameters around the journal.

On rods if you reuse the stockers pay attention as you're torqueing the rod bolts. If the bolt is going to yield you'll pull the average amount for the other bolts but the torque doesn't increase, if a click type the wrench never clicks. Before you spend any money on stock rods, consider the 440Source stock replacement rods for $250.

R.

The head gaskets make me uneasy because I don't think they're stock, meaning someone has been in the engine before.