Originally Posted By 383man
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Originally Posted By Dart451
Trying to keep everything on time and in budget is the biggest goal.
Plan on shifting at 6000 rpm will talk to machine shop this morning and see if they have other options besides eagle.

Car already has a good size scoop.

Don't fall into the dual-plane craziness............. tsk

I resemble that. I like the Indy dual plane for what I do with my car being a driver. It does have pretty good size ports for a dual plane and its lower then most single planes. I honestly think about the only single plane I can fit under my hood is the Street Dominator or the MP 337 intake which one day I would like the try the 337 intake. The dual plane Indy on it now only gives me about 1/4" room between it and the scoop so I cant go with any taller intake. But I am not complaining as I was only looking for mid to high 10's. I think it has a bit more in it for sure but I wont change my scoop as I dont care for the taller Max Wedge scoops. I could always build a low deck eng one day. grin Ron

And I'd bet $$ you'd be faster/quicker w/a Dommy and single........Like Humpty on here running 10.60's w/a 4150 on a small-block then going 10.20's and picking up 6 mph...........No argument......... beer

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....