Originally Posted By MOPARMIKE69
By the way as someone already stated none of the repop wing nuts are correct. If you want an original correct wing nut for your incorrect carb you gotta get one from a real original car.

(says one of the original "beat the dead horse until it is gone" posters of the infamous "wing nut" thread here on Moparts)

I still have several original 6 pak/6bbl wing nuts including a date coded restored set of carbs for a 69 1/2 4 speed car.

Give it up. You are supposed to have a Holley. Just for ghits and siggles, what is the date code and part number on your "original" carter.

i'm happy that you still have your original 6 pak/6bbl wing nuts with your vintage carbs. You must be very proud. I'd be perfectly willing to give you the date codes of the 2 Carter AVSs that I had but no longer do because they were sold off at least 15 years ago and yes, i do recognize that, had I kept them, there would not have been such an animated discussion here on Moparts dot com because the answer would be on those dates.