Trucks are great ! I have two of them when you have one you realize how handy they are. However over six years ago when I accepted a job 30 miles one way from my home driving my H.Q.C. every day was getting expensive. I did it for a year or so then bought a Civic for commuting saving a ton on gas plus preserving my truck from everyday wear and tear. I recently traded my Civic on a new Honda HRV AWD for commuting so every time we get an inch or so of snow I don't have to get my H.Q.C. all full of salt and crap. I see nothing wrong with SUVs we have had seven of them over the years, my wife works in a hospital and has to get to work regardless of weather I want her to have AWD. I had two Durangos on 00 and an 02 I towed my enclosed trailer with for six years all over the place. One of my fellow Mopar racers at the track tows an A body on an open trailer with a New Durango V6 and says it tows fine, BTW he raced it and it ran 15s. The new Ram 1500s are really nice, I race a lot and if I was buying a new truck it would be a 2500

IMG_0260.jpg
Last edited by 11secdart; 01/02/17 05:59 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV