That is what I was saying--after dealing with all of them over the years
I love Kenny at PTC, ATI makes a killer unit top quality, Turbo Action charges for another converter everytime you have a change or fresh up--can't do that any more, Lupo used to do right but drifted away into higher and higher $$ less service, Coan equals Groan Geeez those guys are unhappy!, so.....I have been using Cameron and he has given me the best personal service and when I said I knew what I wanted he LISTENED! He did not assume that he knew better than me about what I wanted--I said soft hit--big TQ multiplication and lock up in high and MPH good then I described the engine I have and the converter I have and what it did in my car--he took it from there with 4 day turn around and killer price--For now--he is my go to I don't have to read about him on front page of Hotrod to think he is a good one. These days there are lots of guys in the business--some make parts others buy from guys that do--I am betting that with about 6 combos you can cover most anybody and that after a while and some feedback you start to get a pretty good handle on it--too many fguys give bad info to the converter guy or just plain do not have enough race experience to tell him what he needs to know--that's ok--we were all there once
Trust the Force--Cameron is a good guy--call him and see