Originally Posted By cuda499
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
So, Mr. n/a forever(me)has decided to spray a small(150)hit on my dart for giggles and was looking at the PUCK system since I can't run a plate w/the heavily ported Victor under the carb cos of the adapter and I can't run a 4150 plate because it's blended into the runners and is no longer square............. drive

Went down the exact same road with a pump gas 499 street car. Mine has a 4 speed. Car made 540 to the tire, ran 10.50@130 on steel wheels. mainly just raced the car on the street.

I purchased the puck system and a dedicated fuel system and never looked back!!!! Last year the car was on a 300 shot all year, never misses a beat! Car made 840ho 885 trq to the tire on a stock block, mahle pistons and plasma moly rings! I had the nitrous wired hot to a button on my steering wheel, and when I would power shift, it would spit fire out of the back. Was tough convincing people that it was a N/A car at night! Absoltly loved it and didn't worry about turbo guys driving around me in the big end, I was always out front to start and then id grab the system.....

Main advice I give from my combo....... Start very low with timing, then once it works perfect, slowly start to creap it back in! Timing will create cylinder pressure and even detonation.....This will kill the motor, weather its a 150 or a 350....
Everyone says, oh its a 150 so I pulled 2 degrees for every 50hp of jet..... Drives me crazy.

Best thing at the track is when you pull timing out of someone elses car and it goes faster....... And the look on there face

Good REAL WORLD info thankxxx man................. thumbs

Last edited by Thumperdart; 11/28/16 08:52 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....