Originally Posted By Sport440
Originally Posted By Thumperdart

however as someone recently told me; IN N OUT specializes in what? Burgers.......not burritos, steak shrimp etc. and we can all agree about how successful they are........... beer

So burgers it is for now at least......... penguin

So your staying NA. work laugh2

I myself can be impressed with just, what a car runs, reguardless of a power adder.

But I still respect the NA stuff when someone can go fast with it. I still carry the NA flag myself. Not quite bored yet.

Nitrous, not so impressed unless your running really fast.

A example given was a 17 year old with a nothing SB motor that could run 5.7,s being sprayed, engine so mild it could go into grampas pickup. See, is that impressive, not so much. Heck, they don't even know what kind of cam is in it.

So easy, a Caveman can do it. Like Shania Twain said, That don't impress me much. stirthepot laugh2

Sense of humor nitrous guys. bow

Maybe but I meant to address TRENDS comment about phasing into blo-through and blower stuff and that at this time theres no way to test that stuff therefore not an option or desire hence..........IN N OUT does burgers and only burgers........... beer

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....