The Nova is Chad's old ORSCA EZ Street car that he has owned since he was a teenager. It has an 8.50 cert mild steel cage, Smith Racecraft bolt in front stub, leafs with Cal-Tracks. It's much prettier from the outside than it is nice underneath. It had been 5 teens with Chad's old 598 but we were out of car and it was unpredictable. It was parked when he bought the Buick. Jackson(Chads son) paid for the new wheels with his own money. Micah White, our friend who was recently killed, that was on our crew owned a body shop. He painted the car and put the top on it for Jackson and the kid worked the bill off at the shop in his spare time. Chad is a farmer and Jackson works on the farm when he is not in school. Hard work is not something either are scared of.

As far as the proper way to run nitrous and prepare nitrous motors......I tell people how to do it everyday on the phone. I can tell you what to do and how to do it safely. All people have to do is listen. I help way more people over the phone than I go to the track and personally tune. And guess what........phone calls are free