Is Dom's car impressive running low 6s with a fairly mild, streetable combo? Sure, I guess so, but not many care that it's N/A.........apparently him included if he is talking about spraying. I doubt he says in his head "wow, I'm pretty close to that smallblock on spray, turbo or blower with my N/A BB car" when he is looking at the tail lights.

Don't know about where HE lives, but around here, you show up with a "driven" street car that won't run in the 5s with ease, you are gonna get your azz cracked. Can you be that fast N/A? well sure you can, but it's gonna take a serious piece and it won't be very streetable. Street cars these days are damn fast and if you want to out run any of them, you better be as well.

Mustang I was working on last night IS a street car. All steel car, power windows, etc. All he did was change tires for the track.

Drag Week is full of REAL street cars that run low 8s and high 7s. Don't recall seeing one that was N/A

Most guys who are down on power adders are SCARED of power adders. Either because they have tried it, had no clue what they were doing and tore stuff up, watched some other idiots tear up parts, or not SURE they can do it..........even though it is apparently SO easy.......LOL!!!!

I get a $1000 a day to go to the track and do what so many think is easy. Have to turn people down because I don't have the time to go.........wonder how many N/A tuners are having that problem?

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 11/20/16 11:22 PM.