Though I have not posted much, I have been working on the car. Been doing quite a bit on the Drivetrain sub assembly and in the process realized some things were not correct or parts I thought I had were either in bad shape or needed replacing. I have made a lot of progress on getting the engine ready to install and will post some photos and more info. on that later.

As I waited/wait for parts, I have tried to move on to other areas to keep things moving along. I installed the sailboards and grips for the headliner as well as the headliner bow "holders" and Seatbelt brackets.

While doing some of this work, I noticed a spot on the passenger door where a paint problem was developing. The guy who painted the car came and looked at it this past weekend and agreed that it needed to be fixed. We carefully removed the door and he is working it into his schedule. I'm bummed that it happened but I'm glad he is the stand up kind of guy and is taking care of it.

Moparts Member FINOKE helped me out pretty huge again and I'm beginning to think 1/2 the car parts might be his. I'll have pics and more on that this weekend.

That brings me to what I have been doing over the last few weeks and that is POLISHING. I should say POLISHING, and POLISHING and POLISHING.... I'm about 1/2 way done so you know what I'll be doing next week too. Here's a pic of one of the rear window trim pieces. I'll post another update this weekend.

6817041-DSCF7709.JPG (143 downloads)

65 Barracuda
70 Challenger