CONGRATULATIONS TAV on the engagement. Looks like you're making some great progress on the car. It may be hard to get anything done with all the wedding arrangements... .. But hang in there.

Just a quick update on my project. I had posted that I was needing a 340 Motor mount bracket and Moparts member FINOKE was kind of enough to send me one from his personal stash. He's a good guy and that was an awesome thing to do. Thanks again Tom.

I cleaned up the mount bracket he sent and some other brackets and engine pieces and painted them this week. It was really cold so I brought the parts in the house to warm them up as well as paint. Then I suspended them from wire and ran outside and shot them really quick. I opened the cabinet doors in the kitchen and hung them from the handles to dry and cure some. Good thing the wife was out of town or there might have been some

Also, checked on the car on Saturday and it's going well. Painter was hoping to be done by New Years but he told me Saturday that it will probably be after the first before he can get it wrapped up. Before sending him the car, I noticed a problem with the spoiler not fitting the trunk lid well. There was a gap on the right side between the bottom of the spoiler and the top of the trunklid. When I got there, he was bolting the spoiler on to test fit it after some metal work was done on the trunklid. The spoiler now fits flush as it should and looks great.