I have been working on the car but unfortunately, don't really have anything to show for it. Saturday was one of those days you wonder why you bother. I had planned on picking up a new Spectra Gas Tank at a small local car show and then heading back to the house to replace the 20" fan blade with the new 18" blade. Well, wouldn't you know that the Gas Tank vendor decided not to attend the show this year. STRIKE 1. Then, I ran into a Moparts member whom I chatted with and in the course of our conversation realized I left the fan blade in another town (was out of town when I ordered it) and so there was no way that was going to get done. STRIKE 2. I went back to the house and decided to go ahead and install the drive shaft. As luck would have it, the new yoke I got this week PLUS the new 3rd member require the use of Hybrid U joints as opposed to the standard U-joints the car was running. Had to order those so it will be Monday before I have them. STRIKE 3. I'm OUT. Got so frustrated that I knew it would not be a "good" car day and called it done. I'll try again this week.