Cab, I called TTI and spoke to one of their techs, not sure who it was. I asked him about using the w2 race headers and possibly filling in the inner bolt holes with weld and drilling new ones, he said the holes would end up inside the primary tube.

I also asked about shipping me a set with flange just tacked on so I could cut them off, dent the center tubes and weld my own Econo spacing flange on. He said he didn't recommend doing that and basically said it would come out terrible looking due to the amount of dent needed to fit them in a econo flange. Basically the only option the tech gave me is adapter plates. I don't have the heads with me here (at the machine shop) but they have been worked a bit . Without looking at them myself though, the TTI tech gave me the impression that the bolt spacing is such that it would pretty much be impossible to use any decent size tube on them.

I'd really rather not use adapter plates. Kind of a PITA to install/take off, another point of potential leak, great possibility of potential fitment issues with spacing the tubes out and possible flow issues. Just seems like a lot of downsides and not the 'right' way to do it.

I am really considering just asking TTI again to ship me the headers with the flange just tacked on. I am sure I can work something up with either step ups or dented primary tubes on the center ports. Only issue is at that point, doing that much custom work, I feel like I should just use my hooker super comps as a template to weld up my own out of T304 stainless. I was really hoping to just buy something off the shelf and be done.

I am going to contact tubular automotive and see what they say, thanks for the link Duster!

Last edited by 1mean340; 11/02/16 01:23 PM.