Yeah, stuff like weld on EFI nozzle bungs on the intake. You are the guy who pulled out a stock harness and told me how much crap was on it I wouldn't need. Look I like you Monte and just was asking about these little cheap EFIs, now that Holley is in the game. And I remember very well what you were going through that day.

That FiTech is $1500 and has a harness included. And I can put it on the 540 while the 499 gets built. The instructions are kinda weak though.

They say it will control NOS, so I wonder if it could turn on a fuel solenoid at a specific boost, or maybe RPM. Or could use a meth controller be used for that and have a meth stream too. And how fast is the AF correction loop?

You're a Holley guy. Maybe you should figure out how to make their new product compete with and beat the competition. Maybe it already can, who knows.

Guys are running these FiTechs now and they will be driven through winter. It will be interesting to see how they do. And as for a street strip car, I tend to drive at maybe 1/8 throttle most times unless getting it on.

The track is a different deal but at WOT I would expect these to be at their best. I would probably have some trouble from pressurizing a 4150 to maybe 10 PSI before the TB/EFI (has 4500 bolt pattern on TB) into a pretty big single plane 4500 plenum with ginormous runners.

Look at the video at 6:00. I would hate to see part throttle.

http://paceperformance.com/i-22161048-fi...ack-finish.html

Last edited by Airwoofer; 11/15/15 04:25 PM.