Monte: You are still thinking in "blow through" mode. You DON'T need a 4500 TB to do it the right way. You need a 4500 flange elbow that bolts on the intake, then a single blade TB on the elbow, with the port injection.

Me: I got that and have seen some nice 90* (or so) elbows out there that I am sure would clear the cowl hood. I agree that doing it right would be better. And a lot more tuning work. You spend $20K on the GTX you supposedly have lately?

Look, I don't minding spending some money on the car to make it nicer / upgrade and have been doing so, cause I like the car. But $20K to put in EFI just isn't in the cards. That is why that same day you told me I need to rewire my car and put $20K into it to get EFI, I bot a complete E85 based blow through carb system off a guy that I saw run that night. Problem is his low deck motor had a low intake on it. Mine is way too tall, but I need to keep it cause it fits the B1 heads that OBTW have too small chambers.

The mount plate that came with it, that won't work with my water pump system is a whole 'nother story.

I think one of these 4150 EFI units will work, at east I am going to try. They won't flow enough E85 at power levels over (1200 x .65 = 780). But E85 is not available within 10+ miles anyways.

Like I said, I was out mowing grass and drinking beer - the additional fuel flow through foggers idea just popped up. I have a lotta grass and time to think while riding around on it.

Last edited by Airwoofer; 11/15/15 12:00 PM.