And let me throw this out there. I talked with FiTech a few months back about their 1200 unit. E85 is good up to the flow limits of the injectors, 1200 on race gas is good to 1200, but 1200 on E85 is not so good. Not enough flow in the internal - proprietary - made for them - injectors. Maybe R&D for bigger units but not in the cards now.

If these can compensate the A/F ratio for meth, why not for a secondary stream of fuel? Say a fogger system with possibly 2 stages of fuel ( fuel and NOS side of the nozzle)? Add the extra fuel when the EFI starts to peter out and let the EFI back off to compensate.

Monte, this is right up your alley and my ratty old 499 a perfect ginnie pig. All you have to do is convince Holley what a great idea this is, but only on my stuff for now. And be able to tweak the code.

Full disclosure, I am cutting a bunch of grass out back waiting for a football game to come on, and I stop in for a fresh beer now and then. Lotsa time to think while mowing. This was one of those stops.

I need to stop now, but there is the question. Exceeding the fuel capability of these units when under boost, by supplementing fuel flow external to the unit injectors

Last edited by Airwoofer; 11/14/15 06:23 PM.