Originally Posted By Twostick
Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Originally Posted By Airwoofer
Doesn't look near as good as the FiTech IMO. But how is the functionality and does it really support 1200 gas HP?
This is something we have been working on a while. The press release is pretty self explanatory as to what it will do........and YES, it will support 1200hp with the upgraded injectors. But me personally, I consider this a retro-fit kit for street cars and mildly upgraded motors. This is similar to Atomic and some others, that you answer some questions on a touch screen and it is fully self tuning. You can NOT tune it yourself. If I have 1200hp I want to tune it myself and this would not be the system I would pick

According to their FAQ section it is completely tuneable via laptop.

Quote:
Can I use a laptop if I want to do additional tuning?

Yes! BUT we recommend this for PROFESSIONAL TUNERS. FiTech is not a tuning school and we are not here to teach you how to operate laptop software. If you are a proficient tuner, you can do ANYTHING you desire with the laptop software including messing up your engine! If you are an amateur or even a well-rounded tuner you will have more than enough available at your fingertips, please stick to the Hand Held Controller. It is MORE than enough for 99.999% of users.

Kevin
You appear to be talking about the Fitech...........I was referring to Holley. Althought I don't have all the particulars on the Sniper, I don't think it is tunable externally>

I knew it was coming, but haven't been involved with the project directly. It was just released at SEMA. I will get a better look at PRI and I suspect my JEEP will get one for some beta testing........LOL!!!!

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 11/14/15 04:07 AM.