Thanks dafixar, for sure the info is a big help. The motor is a 588 conventional 426 based hemi. 14:1 compression 288/306 on a 114 with a .525 lobe, and 1.7 1.6 rockers. One E3 nozzle fogger. 34 timing to start, then pulling 10 for the 250 shot. I'll go further as and if the car goes straight. I never really intended to use this motor, but when I sold one of my cars the guy bought the 654 na millennium hemi I had put in, then the second hemi I put someone else bought, so now I'm on the third engine, and switching to the predator over the winter. I've never kept the car together long enough to sort it out. I'm going testing next week with WJ to sort it out. I'll get after it when I get the predator in it.

I've been trying to make it work without rear steer, but I think I'll have to go to it. Are you long on the driver side the 1/16?

The pan I run now is an olsen dragster pan., I may go to the dailey dry system to sort it out and get the crank lower, or just order a new RJ car and let them worry with it lol. Getting tired of my knuckles hurting from ripping the car apart over and over.