Well you know my feelings yet I am building one myself

I know of a fair number of them out there. NONE of them make the power that one place claims theres do The one Casey listed has been around awhile, pretty sure it was in a S/C car before. The Wheatcrafts you know of. Dave never had much luck with his which came from a well known Mopar shop and we have discussed that one before. Phil has been running them for a few years as well in TS. He has been 7.teens NA and 6.90's on a small shot at 2350lb Bickle Avenger. You also know his teething pains and how big that one is. I know of two others in Super Comp both cars are high 170mph 4 link cars. GoGreen(Dean) ran one in the Barracuda for a few years before going to the Hemi. There is also Wes in Iowa who has had one for a few years as well in and old Morgan Pro Stocker.

Mine will be done someday. We have tried to address some of the issues that some have seem to have had with theirs. Mine as you know has been on the dyno once and had some issues. It has ben back apart since but is getting closer to being done. Just keeps getting put on the back burner to move up others stuff. Hoping by late spring to get it on the dyno. Not expecting earth rotating numbers but it is going on a dyno that is pretty conservative but has had a few Predators on it and certainly plenty of high hp deals so we will have a good idea what it should run in the car.

Interested if anyone else chimes in here and shares their REAL WORLD experiences with them. Most I know of have had issues with them. A couple with Big Name Mopar engine builders

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"