Quote:

So those of You whom are so selfrightous about watching the stupid contrived 'street outlaw' program feel better? In my opinion the show is pitched to the stupid who believe that drag racing is all about racing (or crashing) on public roads in Oklahoma. Talk to real Bracket Racers,.. Most feel the show is weak and staged and phony as to any real race value. If those cars are so unique or fast or ???? Have them go to a track and time the damn things or have them actually compete against other 'fast' but safety certified real race cars. This plays to the non-reality shows the public lsps up. You guys keep bad mouthing NHRA all You want but Your premier 'nostalgia' races like the March Meet aare at NHRA Tracks as the track safety is there. How many ambulances You have out there in Oklahoma or anywhere else the morons race? The is s a hollywood made up [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] series the dumb have become addicted to,... nothing more. How many of You critics of NHRA actually race? Boats need not answer but I know You believe You are the worlds authorities on everything from Your comments.

I am sure they have a ambulance and safety people on site, They also are NOT on the street as they say, The area where they race is closed to the public, Do you notice they do not have any spectators other than the car owners and their crew/family on the set? It is a TV show! these cars are NOT street cars, they have slicks, rollbars, huge motors etc..They are full blown race cars. NHRA is BORING who gives a rats behind over Top Fuel and Funny cars where 1/2 of them don't even make it to the finish line. NHRA treats the slower racers like crap.If you don't like street outlaws don't watch it. Apparently Discovery Channel has lots of viewers or it wouldn't be on the air