MAN!! This deal sure raises one's blood pressure. Here's what I had to say on their (NHRA) facebook page:

So wait a second. You send a letter to the participants of Street Outlaws stating their NHRA licenses will be suspended for promoting "illegal" street racing???? Better check with the municipalities involved. It's 100% legal.

If the NHRA policy you quote is the defining statue, you better start checking backgrounds and legal history of everyone that holds a license. I personally know of TWO prior convicted FELONS that hold NHRA licenses. Then we can get into Jerry "the (Cocaine) King" Ruth, who you as an organization recognize as an NHRA legend. I believe Lee Beard was mentioned in that scandal as well, wasn't he?

Wait another second. Wasn't Robert Hight arrested recently for Domestic Violence?? He received a letter too then...RIGHT???????

Oh, wait again...doesn't a high ranking NHRA official have a DUI conviction on his "resume"????

Will you delete this or respond?? My guess is the former.

PS: What about Ms. FORCE naked on the ESPN deal???

Did everyone involved in the Fast and Furious CRAP get a letter???

I've never been more PROUD to have cancelled my NHRA membership a few years ago.